- The visa application form is to be filled up online at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in.Applicants should take a printout of the filled-in application form and submit in the Consular Section (while filling the online application, select Indian Mission: Kyrgyzstan-Bishkek. After filling-in and completing visa application online with a good quality passport size photograph, a print-out may be taken in PDF format.)
- One recent colour photographs - 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- One photocopy of passport. Validity of passport should be for at least six months beyond period of expiry of India visa applied for.
- Letter of treatment and recommendation for India from treating doctor in Kyrgyzstan.
- Letter from Indian hospital agreeing to admit the patient.
- Proof of availability of sufficient funds for treatment
Note: A person accompanying a patient will be issued Medical Attendant visa.
- One (1) working week for Kyrgyz nationals subject to the documents being in order. [For emergency cases, visa may be issued on the same day.]
- Two (2) working weeks for non-Kyrgyz nationals after submission of fax form and subject to the documents being in order.
The Embassy of India reserves the right to refuse visa without assigning reasons and without refund of fee.
Medical Visa & Medical Attendant (Single entry)
Up to 6 months
Up to 1 year