- The visa application form is to be filled up online at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in.Applicants should take a printout of the filled-in application form and submit in the Consular Section (while filling the online application, select Indian Mission: Kyrgyzstan-Bishkek. After filling-in and completing visa application online with a good quality passport size photograph, a print-out may be taken in PDF format.)
- One recent colour photograph – 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- One photocopy of passport. Validity of passport should be for at least six months beyond period of expiry of India visa applied for.
- Letter from local employer providing purpose / other details of visit.
- Letter from the Indian side if the applicant is required to cover a particular event.
- Copy of hotel booking
The Embassy of India reserves the right to refuse visa without assigning reasons and without refund of fee.
Two (2) working weeks subject to the documents being in order.
Journalist Visa (Single entry)
Up to 6 months