- The visa application form is to be filled up online at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in.Applicants should take a printout of the filled-in application form and submit in the Consular Section (while filling the online application, select Indian Mission: Kyrgyzstan-Bishkek. After filling-in and completing visa application online with a good quality passport size photograph, a print-out may be taken in PDF format.)
- One recent colour photograph – 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- One photocopy of passport. Validity of passport should be for at least six months beyond period of expiry of India visa applied for.
- Confirmed air ticket for outward journey from India.
- Transit visa will ordinarily be valid for single journey and for entry within 15 days from date of issue.
- Period of stay in transit not to exceed 3 days.
- For Kyrgyz nationals: One (1) working week subject to the documents being in order.
- For other nationals: Two (2) working weeks after submission of fax form and subject to the documents being in order.
- Travellers who stay in the Transit Area at the Airport in India do not need Transit Visa.
- The Embassy of India reserves the right to refuse visa without assigning reasons and without refund of fee.
(valid for 15 days, single entry)