- The visa application form is to be filled up online at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in.Applicants should take a printout of the filled-in application form and submit in the Consular Section (while filling the online application, select Indian Mission: Kyrgyzstan-Bishkek. After filling-in and completing visa application online with a good quality passport size photograph, a print-out may be taken in PDF format.)
- One recent colour photographs - 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- One photocopy of passport. Validity of passport should be for at least six months beyond period of expiry of India visa applied for.
- Admission letter or bonafide letter from the School /College/ University/Institution in India.
- Certificate of education from the educational institution in Kyrgyzstan.
- Guarantee letter from parents/guardian for financial support along with bank statement for past three months.
- For Research Visa, besides admission letter, a synopsis of proposed research, certificate of education from the educational institution in Kyrgyzstan are required.
Notice: School/College/University/Institution in India must issue original admission/bonafide letter to the student well in time so that the student can produce the same at the time of visa application. A copy of the letter may also be endorsed to the Embassy.
Validity - Duration of visa will depend on the duration of course.
Processing Time - One (1) working week subject to the documents being in order.
Registration requirements in India
- For visa of 180 days or less, no registration is required.
- For continuous stay of more than 180 days, registration is required with Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO) within 14 days of first arrival.
The Embassy of India reserves the right to refuse visa without assigning reasons and without refund of fee.
Student Visa (Multiple entry)
(valid for the duration of the course of for a period of 5 years, whichever is less)
Research Visa (Multiple entry)
Up to 6 months
Up to 1 year