NEW PASSPORT FOR NEWBORN CHILD WITH BIRTH REGISTRATION
(5 YEARS VALIDITY)
- Passport Application Form duly signed by the parents and Child's thumb impression (Left thumb for male and for right thumb for female).
- Photograph with light blue background with no photo-shop touching pasted in the space provided.
- Three additional photographs.
- Original passport with photocopy of all pages of personal particulars and current visa page of parents.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate for the birth registered at the EOI, Bishkek or original and photocopy of Birth certificate apostilled by the competent authority (which does not require attestation by the Embassy) or attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic and subsequently attested by the EOI, Bishkek.
- English Translation of birth certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Kyrgyz Republic.
- In case of minor child, request for issuance of passport should bear signatures of both parents.