DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR NO OBJECTION LETTER ISSUED BY EMBASSY
- Request letter from “next of kin” of the deceased.
- Original and copy of passport of the next of kin. (1st and last pages)
- Original and copy of passport of the deceased.
- Death certificate from local authorities
- Police report in case of natural death at home or due to accident.
- Copy of FIR filed by family in case of accident or unnatural death.
All documents in Russian/Kyrgyzlanguages should be translated into English before submission to the Embassy.
Once NOC is issued, the person can collect the dead body from the local authorities.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR DEATH CERTIFICATE TO BE ISSUED BY EMBASSYFOR TRANSPORTATION OF MORTAL REMAINS TO INDIA
- Death Certificate issued by Kyrgyz authorities along with translated in English.
- Photocopy of post-mortem report in Russian and English.
- Embalming certificate.
- Certificate for transportation of mortal remains.
- Original passport of the deceased for cancellation.
- Application to the Embassy for intimation of death and issuance of death certificate.