The Embassy of India, Bishkek has already launched the online visa application system with effect from Thursday, September 18, 2014.
The following steps are required to be taken by the applicant:
1) Access the online visa application link at: www.indianvisaonline.gov.in;
2) While filling the online application, select Indian Mission: Kyrgyzstan-Bishkek;
3) After filling-in and completing visa application online with uploading a good quality passport size photograph, a print-out may be taken in PDF format (NOTE: UPLOADING OF LATEST AND GOOD QUALITY OF PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH HAS BECOME MANDATORY WITH EFFECT FROM MONDAY, FEBRUARY 01, 2016)
4) Submit the print-out of the application to the Consular Section of the Embassy along with the passport, requisite supporting documents and fees;
5) Details of documentary requirements for various types of visa are posted on the consular services of the Embassy’s website: www.embassyofindia.kg
6) Processing will start after physical submission of documents at the counter;
Presently Handwritten / typed visa applications are NOT acceptable.