- The company should be registered in India.
- The applicant should be highly skilled/qualified professional.
- Employment visa shall not be granted for jobs for which qualified Indians are available. Employment visa shall also not be granted for routine, ordinary or secretarial/clerical jobs.
- Other nationals should have permanent residence in Kyrgyzstan for more than two years and submit proof of the same with application.
- For foreign nationals coming to India for execution of projects in power and steel sectors, a separate visa regime called as Project ('P') Visa has been introduced. The Project visa would cover only the power and steel sectors initially. Applicants for power and steel projects are required to fill an additional form.
- The visa application form is to be filled up online at www.indianvisaonline.gov.in.Applicants should take a printout of the filled-in application form and submit in the Consular Section (while filling the online application, select Indian Mission: Kyrgyzstan-Bishkek. After filling-in and completing visa application online with a good quality passport size photograph, a print-out may be taken in PDF format.)
- One recent colour photographs - 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- Request letter from the Indian company addressed to the Embassy of India, Kyrgyzstan.
- Copy of Registration papers of the company issued by Indian authorities.
- Employment Contract signed between the Employer and the Employee indicating salary.
- For honorary work with NGO, proof of employment with NGO registered in India.
- Registration papers of NGO based in India.
- One photocopy of passport. Validity of passport should be for at least six months beyond period of expiry of India visa applied for.
- Proof of qualification and expertise of the applicant.
- All documents issued by Kyrgyz companies or authorities should be attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kyrgyz Republic or apostled by the competent authority.
For other nationals, following additional documents are required:
- Proof of permanent residence in Kyrgyzstan for more than two years.
- Copy of work permit, if working in Kyrgyzstan
- Copy of current Kyrgyz visa page.
Registration Requirements In India
- For visa of 180 days or less, no registration is required.
- For continuous stay of more than 180 days, registration is required with Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO) within 14 days of first arrival.
Processing Time -
One (1) working week subject to the documents being in order.
The Embassy of India reserves the right to refuse visa without assigning reasons and without refund of fee.
Employment Visa (Multiple entry) (Pl. see note below)
Up to 6 months
Up to 1 year
Note: Employment visa fees for nationals of Australia, Austria, Canada, Denmark, France, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Thailand, Turkey, U.A.E., U.K. and U.S.A. is different and may be checked from the Embassy before applying.