Studies in Medical Science in Kyrgyzstan
1. Currently around 3500 Indian students study in the Medical Institutes/Academy/Universities listed below.
2. The following may be kept in view by the Aspiring Students:
- All aspiring students may exercise due caution while seeking admissions in the institutions in the Kyrgyz Republic, by dealing only with the authorized officials and the authorized institutions.
- The Embassy of India shall in no way be responsible for admission of the aspiring students and their studies in those institutes.
- This information is posted on the Embassy Facebook and Website in order to help the aspiring students to know about the authorized officials of the institutions and the fee-structure. The entire responsibility, as far as the choice of the institutes or the education imparted there will be of the aspiring students.
- For technical reasons, the Embassy has advised the Medical Council of India not to issue Eligibility Certificates to aspiring Indian students for Institute listed at Sl. No. G, till further communication from the Embassy